Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Friday, July 1, 2011

Inspired by... the Round Up!

Today is Day One of the "RW&B Round Up" over at My World Made By Hand!  Jessica put out the call last month for all things red, white and blue and I am very excited to announce that she has agreed to feature my patriotic wreath on Day Three of the Round Up!!!



Connie from Measured by the Heart kicked things off today with a free patriotic printable.  Great job, Connie!  You can get yours by clicking here.

Be sure to head over to the Round Up every day this month for fantastic red, white & blue recipes, crafts, DIY and more!  And don't forget to leave some comment love and thank Jessica for hosting such a great event!


Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. Hi June! Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting on my 4th of July wreath!

    (and you know what....maybe i should make a candy cane one for christmas this year!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll be heading over! I like your cute little site! It's great! I am your newest follower as a thank you for stop by my site!!! I sure would love a follow back www.ali-grace.com if you wouldn't mind!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June