Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Sunday, August 14, 2011

Inspired by... serendipity

 

Welcome to another...

Serendipity_Logo

Serendipity is about finding unexpected and wonderful things. Each week on Serendipity Sunday, I share with you some of the serendipitous things I found that week!

(I just love using that word: serendipitous. It's a bit like saying Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, which is also very fun. Don't you think?)

 

Okay, back to what I found this week...

 

While doing Blog Train downloads, I found Designs by Krista and absolutely fell.in.love with her designs!

Aren't these papers gorgeous?

prettypapers2

Love. Love. Love.

What's even MORE exciting is that she accepted my application to be on her Creative Team! Yay!

Here's my first LO, using her new Whimsy Collection:

Whimsy_LO_One

Click on the image to go to Designs by Krista (store)

 

Since I actually have followers on Twitter now, I'm trying to be better about sending, ah, Tweets. Admittedly, this does not come easy for me, especially since I'm careful about tweeting things I think people would actually be interested in knowing – ha!

It was on Twitter that I found out about this fantastic Giveaway!

Raspberry-Artisan-Mixer

Sweetopia is giving away two of these babies!

I can honestly say, I have never participated in any blog giveaway.

Until now.

My friend recently lent me her KitchenAid mixer and I.love.it!

Winning one of these would definitely be serendipitous!!

Click over to Sweetopia for all the entry details and please, pretty please, mention I sent you.

So we can BOTH win one!

How cool is that!

 

Okay, last but not least.

Remember I told you about the two births at our house earlier this week?

Well, yesterday, I discovered there were actually

THREE!

Swallow_Babies_1

Swallow_Babies_2

Aren't they just adorable!!! 

Their eyes aren't even open yet! (can't say that about their mouths – ha!) And yes, their mouths really are that color.  I did not alter the photos in any way.

I'll try and update you on their progress. I have to be careful when I take pictures though. The sound of the camera got them so excited I thought they were going to push each other out of the nest! They must think its mamma coming to feed them.

 

What serendipitous finds did you have this week?

 

Blessings,

Blog_Signature

 

 

 

If you've been featured on Serendipity Sunday, don't forget to Grab A Button!

Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. Those little birdies are so gorgeous! I'm totally smitten just for that bright yellow! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little birds are adorable! That's so fun to watch and you'll get to see them grow!

    ReplyDelete

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June