Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Friday, September 16, 2011

Inspired by... memories {freebie}

 

After resolving a few technical difficulties, I'm excited to announce my Digital Scrapbooking Services website is up!  I still have several pages to add to it, but at least the basic information is there. If you have a moment, please check it out and tell your friends!

 

Header_DSS_900

 

I've got a couple of free templates for you today. These templates were designed by Rachael, one of my fellow creative teammates at Dancing Princess Designs.

Here are the layouts I created using her templates.

 

Diane_Rise_AboveKit used: Rise Above

Get your free template HERE

 

Lake_TravisKit Used: Painted Sky

 Get your free template HERE

 

Here are a few other layouts I've been working on:

 

BFF_LO Kit Used: Sweet Sassy Friend

 

Aslan_Scrap_Lift Kit Used: Sweet Pea

 

Tilk Kit Used: Buttercup

The Buttercup kit is a Designs by Krista and I really love the yellows and blues she used in this kit! It would be great to use with baby photos, too! Krista also has a new Fall-themed kit that I'm working with and will be sharing with you soon!

I'll be playing catch up this weekend.

The house definitely needs cleaning and our front porch and back patio need help where the swallow babies made their messes. I also have a few projects to start wrap up!

What's on your schedule for the weekend?

 

Blessings,

Blog_Signature

 

 

Sharing inspiration here:


1 comment:

  1. Tnx for commenting on my blog. O my, you are one fine scrapbooker :)I wish that I can do things like these templates. Well, if you drop by tomorrow, you'll see how begginer I am.

    ReplyDelete

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June