Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Monday, March 24, 2014

Inspired by . . . the quiet Truth

 

In the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in an clearer light,

and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into crystal clearness. 

Our life is a long and arduous quest after Truth.  ~Mahatma Gandhi

 

Bridge_stay

Textured with Kim's kk_stay

 

Pilate said to him, “What is truth?”  John 18:38

 

Horses

 

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life.

No one comes to the Father except through me.   John 14:6

 

Barn

Textured with Kim's kk_rest_magic

 

 

Shalom,

Blog_Signature

 

 

Sharing inspiration here:

kimklassendotcom
Beauty in His Grip Button Angie Ryg Curious as a Cathy A Soft Gentle Voice

17 comments:

  1. That just happens to be the verse that I said has been speaking to my heart in my last Friday Randomness post. :) Beautiful, June.
    Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bridge beckons, June. I want to cross over to the other side ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm visiting you from Angie Ryg's blog. Your bridge picture is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your pictures (especially the bridge) and verses. Thank you for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And The Truth will set us free...

    Cool pictures. I like that old barn the most!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI June, I love the quiet truth. The photos are also gentle. I'm memorizing I Peter right now and I love in chapter 3 where he says we should have a gentle and quiet spirit which is precious in the sight of God. Your blog reminds me of that truth! So happy to meet you. Blessings, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi your photos are so pretty! I saw it at create with Joy party!
    Julie at Julie's Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi June,

    This is an inspiring post... I love your blog and just became a new follower...:)

    Ruth
    http://shabbychiccroshay.blogspot.in/
    http://handmaidensmuse.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos and quotes! Have a terrific day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, June! My favorite Scripture on Truth is in John 8 -- "You shall know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free." :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Echoing the comments on your photos. They are lovely. I am grateful to the Gentle Shepherd that He is the way, the truth, and the life. He leads me home to the Father and in him I find true rest and delight in him.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! I love the bridge image and the quote.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful images. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely post. Your photos are so serene. Truth is so important to our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the bridge and Ghandi quote June. Happy Thursday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the old barn shot. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So wonderful words and photographs my dear June !!
    I love your world, my friend, it's so important to me <3
    I wish you a blessed day X
    Dany

    ReplyDelete

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June