Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Inspired by... golden

I had been looking for some inspiration for this photo:


...one of the few I've taken that I think came out well, or at least not blurry [smile].  Through some great photography blogs I was introduced to Kim Klassen - and I absolutely [heart] her textures!  (Thanks, Kim, for offering so many of them free to us "budding" photographers!)

Kim hosts "Texture Tuesdays" a link party every week that is just choc full of inspiration!  I had a lot of fun playing with her Golden texture on this photo! 

What do you think of the result?


Don't you love how it brought out colors that weren't in the original!  Simply because we applied a few layers of gold.  Jesus encourages us to, "...buy from Me gold refined in the fire to make you truly rich," (Rev 3:18)

What colors are hiding just below your surface that need just a touch of the Refiner's fire to help them shine?




kimklassencafe

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June