Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Inspired by... one cool summer

I am so excited to be linking up with Jo and her monster crew over at Smilemonsters for the best Popsicle recipes ever!  They are so easy and so yummy, I encourage you to check out (and try out) any and all that sound good to you!

What a cool way to spend the summer - great idea, Jo!

Love lime?  Then you'll want to try mine...






Mojito-sicles!

2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
1 cup tonic or soda water
1/3 cup lime juice
1 Tablespoon lime zest
1/4 tsp mint extract
1/16-1/8 tsp imitation rum extract (optional)

Whisk together, pour into molds and freeze.

Note: if you're making these for with kids in mind, you might want to omit the rum extract.  I used it in mine and they tasted great, just like a Mojito! but kids may not like the "rum" flavoring.

Enjoy,


Don't forget to check out all the other great recipes:




1 comment:

  1. Yuuum. Love mojitos. These sound like a perfect treat on a hot day!

    ReplyDelete

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June