Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Saturday, July 23, 2011

Inspired by... before and after {2}

Happy Saturday!
Sorry to be late posting this... Hubby and I spent the afternoon at the Riverwalk yesterday, celebrating our 15th anniversary.

  We never get tired of the Riverwalk!  If you're ever in San Antonio, it is a must see!  We recommend Casa Rio Mexican restaurant, great salsa, good food, every time!


Here's my 2nd before and after project.

Remember...

Simple.

Inexpensive.

Practical.
 I saw this idea on another blog, unfortunately, I can't remember where. If any of you know, please comment, so I can give proper credit.
The blonde wood on the original holder was really an eye-sore in my kitchen where all the accents are dark.  The "mocha" spray paint cost me less than $3 and I have almost a whole can left to use on other projects! 
I took these shots from a distance so you could see the overall affect that the color change had on the space.  

Such a minor, easy fix and it made a huge difference!

If you have an example of how a small, inexpensive change made a big impact in your home, I'd love to hear it! 

Blessings,

5 comments:

  1. WOW, the knife holder looks great and you are right... little things make a big difference Ÿ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed.. Love the new look..
    New to ur space and absolutely love it here.. following u..
    Do visit me as time permits..

    Jabeen's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the Riverwalk! Congratulations on 15 years!
    Your knife block update makes a big difference - it's funny how something so small can really change a space.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge difference,indeed! And I loved it! Wow! darker color did wonders to that knife holder and works so well with your gorgeous countertop and backsplash... I loved that pillar thingy,it works so well with the countertop color. Thanks for sharing with us and for your loving comments. Happy 15th anniversary to you!~Poppy

    http://withadashofcolor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June