Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Sunday, September 25, 2011

Inspired by... serendipity

 

Welcome to another...

Serendipity_Logo

...where I share the week's unexpected and wonderful happenings!

 

Green

Green_Grass

It's amazing how quickly things green up after just a little bit of rain. We've spent the entire summer looking at a bleak "winter" landscape. Now it looks and feels like summer!

Aslan

I can actually see my cat! Before the green started, his reddish-brown coat blended perfectly with the dead grasses.

 

Choosing Life

SONOGRAM law Source

 

I attended the annual fund raising Gala for the Hill Country Pregnancy Center with my mother earlier this week.

Did you know that between 80-90% of the woman who see their sonogram choose life? I hadn't expected the percentage to be so high. That is wonderful indeed!

 

Grateful

Stapelia_Starfish

A BIG thank you to everyone who commented on my "rotting flesh" post this week! And to everyone who was inspired to follow! Wow! Y'all were so encouraging!

 

What serendipitous finds did you have this week?

 

Blessings,

Blog_Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June