Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Thursday, September 22, 2011

Inspired by... harvest time {freebie}

 

In celebration of the first day of Fall I'm sharing with you this beautiful kit by Designs by Krista.

 

harvesttime1

Even more exciting, you can download it here for FREE!!

I just love the rich red and brown tones in this kit! And so did a lot of other people which is why Krista brought it back this year. Good for us!

Here is a layout I whipped up to highlight some of the beautiful papers included in this kit:

 

Nana_Cauldron

I found this photo of my Nana when I was looking through some old photos at my mom's place one day. What a riot! This is so totally something she would do! 

Here is another layout I made using Krista's newest kit, Season Change

Fall_in_VT

I made this one for my mom. She moved from VT to TX a little over a year ago and is missing the beautiful fall foliage! These were some particularly meaningful pictures she asked me to "scrap" for her. I hope you like it, mom!

What do you enjoy (or maybe miss) most about Fall?

 

Happy Fall y'all!

 

Blessings,

Blog_Signature

Sharing inspiration here:

Tidy Mom

2 comments:

  1. How beautiful! Your Nana had a sweet sense of humor. There she is in a basket enjoying the colors of autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a note to let you know I ordered your book "Star Flower" direct from your publisher as they promised a signed copy. The postage was reasonable too. I look forward to reading your story!

    ReplyDelete

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June