Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Saturday, October 1, 2011

Inspired by... angels {freebie}

 

Goodness! I don't know about you, but September breezed right by me – I can't believe it's October already! The good news is, a new month means a new calendar page – and more free stuff for you!

I'm guest posting over at the Dancing Princess Designs blog today and here is what we're giving away.

 

October Desktop Freebie!

October_Tippy

I've had such fun creating these monthly desktops for y'all! This month I used Jenn's kit, Angels Among Us. It's a beautiful kit, with rich colors and elements that fit perfectly into the Fall theme I was looking for. That's me in the picture, with my very first puppy, Tippy! (don't worry, the download version is blank!)

This month we have a special, extra desktop for those of you who may not have the ability (or desire) to add your own picture.

 

October_Poem_1024

Option #2 includes a poem by Stanley Horowitz in place of the picture.

 

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting
and autumn a mosaic of them all.

 

Click on over to Dancing Princess Designs blog to download your free desktops! They are all available in one easy, direct download.

I'm so pleased to be able to offer you these free desktop downloads. I hope you are enjoying them!

 

If anyone has a poem or quote suggestion for next month, I'd love to hear!

 

Blessings,

Blog_Signature

 

Sharing inspiration here:


 

2 comments:

  1. Your October desktop theme is gorgeous! I replaced the poem with a family photo and installed it on my computer. I love it! Thanks so much!

    Jane at frugalfineliving.com
    Join us on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fab - saw you on linky party and now gfc following you, Karima

    ReplyDelete

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June