Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Sunday, October 23, 2011

Inspired by... serendipity

 

Welcome to another...

Serendipity_Logo

 

New to Serendipity Sunday? Every Sunday I share with you the unexpected and wonderful things I found that week! Finding unexpected and wonderful things is what serendipity is all about!

Fun, right? Let's get started!

 

A Share of the Crop

Crop_CloseUp

I had tried finding a local CSA Farm several months ago and was astounded that they were already full! Apparently the practice of buying from local farmers has become so popular you need to sign up early to secure your share! This week, to my delight, my friend K offered to let me (twist my arm ~ha!) buy her "share of the crop" for the next three weeks! (she's going to be too busy... or something... to eat all the yummy goodness) The picture above is (part of) this weeks share! Oh, my! That eggplant (on the left) was melt.in.your.mouth delicious! Thanks, K!

 

An Agent

NT_Cover_250H

A friend of mine has offered to help promote The Books!  If any of you are in the San Antonio area, I'll be participating in a book event for local authors at the Bulverde Library the evening of November 5th. If you're traveling up (or down) 281 that day, swing on in, I'd love to meet you! (more details to follow)

 

A Beautiful Testimony

IMG_0438

 

I was touched and inspired by the story Dana at Make Them Wonder shared with us last week. If you haven't read it, I encourage you to click on over and be inspired!

 

A Serendipity for You!

Hair spray

When I saw this tip over at Ask Anna, I just knew I had to share it with y'all!  Her solution was definitely a "duh!" moment for me! 

 

So, what serendipitous finds did you have this week?

 

Blessings,

Blog_Signature

 

If you've been featured on Serendipity Sunday, please...

Grab a Button!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for mentioning my tip. :)

    Anna
    www.askannamoseley.com

    ReplyDelete

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June