Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Inspired by... generosity {freebie}

 

What better way to start the month of November than with some generosity!!

When I first began digital scrapbooking I was amazed at how much free stuff was out there. That's not to say I haven't spent money when I found a kit I loved! But the digi scrap designers out there are a generous bunch!

Let's get started with this months free desktop, shall we?

 

November_Mom_Mincey

 

This was made using Jenn's (Dancing Princess Designs) I am Thankful kit. I love the felt details in this kit! You can download your free desktop HERE, and fill the cornucopia with a picture of your greatest blessing!

Speaking of generosity, Jenn has a great Fan Freebie on her Facebook page! Click HERE to check it out.  Here is a layout I made that will give you a hint:

 

Erweena

 

Ready for some more, lot's more!! free stuff??  How about this months Digiscrap Forum Blog Train! Toot-toot!

Here's a list of participants:

 

  1. HunnyBee Design
  2. ViolaMoni
  3. NutkinTailz Designs
  4. @Jacquies
  5. Alla Design
  6. Marie H Designs
  7. Studio Linda Renee
  8. Myst Designs
  9. Dana's Footprint Digital Design
  10. fromPenny
  11. jusme digital
  12. Phlox Dragon Designs
  13. Designs by Angel
  14. EhKho
  15. Jessica art-design
  16. scrappamondo
  17. Amanda & Millie Designs
  18. Jumpstart Designs
  19. Get 2 Scrappin'
  20. Jen C Designs
  21. designs by krista
  22. Damsel Designs

And here's an example of some of their generosity:

sbym_d10

ehk_LayersLayersLayers_pp

795a3922d460t

 

Don't forget to leave them some love!  What a great way to kick off the new month!

 

Have you found any fun, free stuff lately?

 

Blessings,

Blog_Signature

 

 

 

Sharing inspiration here:

Photobucket Photobucket A Crafty Soiree

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I really love all those fun patterns--and FREE, that is absolutely perfect! I am so happy you shared this @ Show & Share, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June