Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Saturday, September 20, 2014

Inspired by . . . splish splash

 

I can’t tell you how much JOY this little Lesser Goldfinch brought me the other day! I hope her antics bring some JOY into your life today.

 

LessorGoldfinchBath4

LessorGoldfinchBath2

LessorGoldfinchBath1

LessorGoldfinchBath7

LessorGoldfinchBath5

LessorGoldfinchBath6

LessorGoldfinchBath3

 

This little one reminds me to be present in the Now.

And that a random look out your kitchen window can result in

JOYful worship.

 

Shalom,

Blog_Signature

Sharing inspiration here:

P52 Sweet Shot Tuesday with Kent Weakley

NatureNotes     Saturday's Critters_2

Wild Bird Wednesday    PlayDatesGod

13 comments:

  1. What a cutie, I love the pretty yellow color.. Beautiful photos! Thank you for linking up with my critter party.. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures of this little bird :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that the sweetest thing! I just uploaded some pics of a goldfish bathing in our little pond stream. They really get into it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwww, these did bring lots of joy and gorgeous color today!! I really really liked your captures of this golden beauty.

    Thanks so much for linking up this weekend at I'd Rather B Birdin'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. To be present- living in the moment- can be tricky. Our minds like to fast forward or rewind.
    Thanks for this beautiful reminder to simply enjoy the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, she's very cute! And yes, a good lesson about living in the NOW!!

    GOD BLESS!

    (By the way, June, now I'm going to be humming that song all day!! Splish splash, I was taking a bath...)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how adorable! He's really enjoying that water! :-) Great photos!

    A Vermont farmhouse...how lovely! Except for the bats! :-) Have a great week! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did he get behind his ears?
    I believe so!

    Great shots - I love 'em all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, goodness! What a fun sight to see.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love to watch birds bathing...They do it with such gusto and seem to really enjoy it...Lovely little yellow bird.. Thank you for linking in June, I appreciate it...Michelle from Nature Notes..

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have no words to express the joy which you always fill my heart with, dearie !!
    Thank you so very much, be blessed
    With love
    Dany

    ReplyDelete

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June