Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Friday, October 19, 2012

Inspired by . . . a tribute

 

To one of my, all-time, favorite stories. . . .

 

Beauty and the Beast

Beauty_Beast

Recipe explained below

 

If you're a B&B fan {and even if you're not}, I highly recommend these two books by Robyn McKinley:

 

beauty

 

mckinleyrosedaughter

 

And of course:

DVD

The Disney DVD is a great Christmas gift for your little Princess (if you have one). These are sometimes difficult to find.

 

My tribute, above, was inspired by Bonnie's challenge this week. After combining two images, I posterized the image and added Bonnie's Leafy Landscape texture, exclusion mode, 77%. Then I topped if off with her Age It texture, color burn mode at 56%. I thought it turned out rather fun.

 

Have a wonder-filled day,

Blog_Signature

 

 

Sharing inspiration here:

Photo Art Friday

6 comments:

  1. I really like it! What a creative work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very mysterious and moody. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darkly mysterious. Great blending.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, how at first I had no clue and then, when I did, I couldn't see what I saw initially. kind of what happens when I imagine people I meet online, like here, though I haven't any photo to go by, only a raw intuitive something. sometimes I DO see a picture, later on, and it's the same thing, can't remember what I thought BEfore.

    anyway, well done!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June