Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Inspired by . . . light

Pulling an image from the archives today, to share at Kim's texture party. Her prompt for the week is:

light. . . simply light

 

Hibiscus_SOOC

Hibiscus SOOC

 

I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed,

but I am bound to live by the light that I have.

I must stand with anybody that stands right,

and stand with him while he is right,

and part with him when he goes wrong.

– Abraham Lincoln

Hibiscus_Sunkissed

Hibiscus Textured with Kim's Sunkissed

 

Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world:

he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

 

Blessings,

Blog_Signature

 

 

Sharing inspiration here:

kimklassendotcom
P52 Sweet Shot Tuesday with Kent Weakley

10 comments:

  1. So beautiful, love the light through the flower, the quote and the verse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Lincoln quote! And it just so happens that the hibiscus is my favorite flower. We have all the colors! They're so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Splendid image of light! I love that Lincoln quote. And amen to Jesus being the light of life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favourite flowers! We used to have a very large (too large!) indoor one back in the UK!

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    PS: welcome to world of Paying Ready Attention - if you have time you may enjoy my other, wordy, blog that is linked to my photo-blog SM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning and beautifully captured ;D
    Waving from a chilly Bonnie Scotland...enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June