Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Monday, December 22, 2014

Inspired by . . . the Hope of His Coming Vol. 15

 

MainGraphicAdvent2014

 

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us,

(and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,)

full of grace and truth. John bare witness of Him, and cried, saying,

This was He of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me:

for He was before me. And of His fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son,

which is in the bosom of the Father, He hath declared Him.
(Joh 1:14-18 KJV)

 

I’m sure you’ve heard the term, “Actions speak louder than words.” No one lived this truth more powerfully than Jesus Christ.

Not only did He prove it throughout His ministry, and so profoundly by His death, but He proved it first at His birth.

He is the Word made flesh. The Incarnation; the act of clothing with flesh.

The Divine, descended from glory to dwell among us; the corrupt, the rebellious, worms of the earth. Sinners. And He was full of grace and truth.

Our two greatest needs.

He received grace and truth from the Father, that He might give . . .

 

 

WordMadeFlesh

 

. . . to us at the hour of our

greatest need.

Have you received

His gift?

 

Blessings,

Blog_Signature

Sharing inspiration here:

SDG-Gathering-150x150     PlayDatesGod

3 comments:

  1. I love the way you say so much in a short way. That's a gift. How lovely to visit your blog again. Been too long as I've not been hopping much lately. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I'm still struck speechless when I realize "He is the Word made flesh." It's just a crazy thing he did. For us! Amazing. Thanks for sharing the grace and truth, June. Have a blessed Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! I have received His gift, and I am so grateful! His Love reached down all the way from Heaven, all the way down to the manger, and all the way into my heart! His love brought hope and life!!

    My very best wishes for a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!! May your home be filled with His love, joy, and peace!

    GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June