Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Sunday, December 6, 2015

Inspired by . . . a flash of red

 

 

Cardinal_Prepare

 

a flash of red
in verdant trees
a cardinal!
bright
within its leaves!

soulsurvivor
(c) 3-18-2014

 

Before:

Cardinal_Prepare_Before

 

I hope you’re enjoying my ‘cardinals in the snow’ series. If you’re celebrating advent, you’ll notice the scriptures are following the symbolism of the candles in the advent wreath. The first being the candle of hope and the second being the candle of preparation. I hope you’ll take a moment to prepare your heart and mind to receive Him, and at the same time to ponder the glory of His creation. In truth, I find it difficult to separate the two.

Blessings,

Blog_Signature

 

 

 

Sharing inspiration here:

Nature Notes, Sweet Shot Tuesday, Through My Lens, Little Things Thursdays,

Bird D’pot, Saturday’s Critters, Life thru the Lens, Wild Bird Wednesday,

Our World Tuesday, Community Global

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June