Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Inspired by . . . Life thru My Lens 24:52

My lens is a bit clouded this week in light of the horrific events in Orlando. There is a lot that can be said, and some things that should be said in light of these events. But the bottom line for me is my belief that God is good and just and right. He hates evil.

He weeps with those who mourn.

He understands loss, and pain.

He redeems.

Maybe some of you, like me this week, need to be reminded of His goodness. His magnificent and costly love for us.

Maybe these images will help us to remember.












Shalom,



Sharing inspiration here:
Nature Notes, Through My Lens, Little Things Thursdays,
Bird D’pot, Saturday’s Critters, Life thru the Lens, Wild Bird Wednesday,
Our World Tuesday, Community Global, Photo Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June