Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Monday, August 1, 2016

Inspired by . . . July - A look back

July, I have to say, I'm not sorry to see the back of you.

It's been a difficult, tragic month on many levels. I've been preaching the Gospel to myself on a daily basis.

GRACE

It's how God deals with us and it's how we should deal with others . . .

. . .and ourselves.

Restore us to Yourself, O LORD, that we may be restored! Renew our days as of old— (Lam 5:21)


I've been extremely thankful for the peace of my front porch. God speaks through His creation to center me and remind me of the things that truly matter. I pray that you are listening and hearing His voice, too.

What was July like for you?
When you look back, what do you see?

Blessings,



Sharing inspiration here:
Nature Notes, Through My Lens, Little Things Thursdays,
Bird D’pot, Saturday’s Critters, Life thru the Lens, Wild Bird Wednesday,
Our World Tuesday, Community Global, Photo Friday, Mona's Picturesque

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June