Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Inspired by . . . Life thru My Lens 34:52

Life's feeling a bit more out-of-control this week as we're realizing that {gulp} this Sunday is the date we've set for moving out of the cottage. The rain this past week, though much needed here in south Texas, set us back a bit.

However, it didn't seem to stop the locals any, as this week's images will attest.


Not sure of the id, maybe a Nicippe

Juvenile Scrub Jay

Raindrops on Roses

More raindrops on roses and a surprise

White-tailed doe and fawn

Eastern Phoebe shot through the crepe myrtle tree

Female Hummingbird - we've had both black-chinned and ruby-throats around so not sure which - they are nearly identical

A very wet Mockingbird

Queen Butterfly laying eggs

Taking the time to capture moments like these will be less likely in the days ahead. 
But I'll have my camera close at hand . . . just in case.


What are you seeing through 
your lens this week?

Blessings,



Sharing inspiration here:
Nature Notes, Through My LensBird D’pot,
Saturday’s Critters, Life thru the Lens,
Wild Bird WednesdayOur World Tuesday,
Community Global, Photo Friday, Little Things Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June