Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Inspired by . . . Life thru My Lens 50:52

It's been a while since I've done a LTML post. The weather has been rainy and cold. A combination that tends to keep me indoors. 

With that in mind, here is what I've been seeing through my window these past few weeks.

Birds really thrive on suet during the colds months. It attracts quite a variety! 

Dressed in the colors of Christmas, the cardinal pair enjoy hiding in the persimmon tree outside my window. Sometimes, if there is not a lot of activity around, they will stay around for the entire day!



She's quite the lovely lady, isn't she?



He's a little harder to capture!





Always the clown, the Gold-fronted Woodpecker announces his arrival.



These little guys create quite a ruckus as well. As fast as they are, I have only a few clear pictures!



Bye for now!




Blessings,



Sharing inspiration here:
Nature Notes, Through My LensBird D’pot,
Saturday’s Critters, Life thru the Lens,
Wild Bird WednesdayOur World Tuesday,
Community Global, Photo Friday, Little Things Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June