Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Monday, February 6, 2017

Inspired by . . . Life thru My Lens 06:52

This week I'm joining Lisa and Kristy for the #shadesofwinter challenge. Which really is a challenge since I'm in south Texas and it is definitely not #snowbeautiful (our first prompt) here!

So I'm sharing snowy scenes from our trip to Colorado last November.



It really was #snowbeautiful !

Have you taken a trip lately? Where did you go? Was it beautiful?


Blessings,


PS If you'd like to join us, you can find out more about the challenge here on Lisa's blog.


Sharing inspiration here:
Nature Notes, Through My Lens,
Life thru the Lens, Our World Tuesday,
Community Global, Photo Friday,
Little Things Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June