Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Sunday, September 17, 2017

Inspired by . . . Life thru My Lens 37:52

The oaks are offering up their acorns. Tossing them to the ground at my feet as I walk along. I tell them it's too early but they only rustle their leaves and smile. They know their wisdom runs deeper than mine.

A small flock of killdeer flies in. Their high calls fill the air and their white bellies gleam in the setting sun as they arc through the air. They are frequent visitors here and I enjoy listening and watching for them.

They turn my thoughts to another shorebird, the green heron. A lifer for me, I spotted this little hunchback in Granbury, TX earlier this month.



We finally took the time to stop at Houston Street Park. Otherwise known as Shanley Park or Bicentennial Park this beautiful park is tucked just behind the town square.







Filled with handicap accessible walking trails and large shade trees this park draws you in. 



Numerous benches and picnic tables give you an excuse to linger and enjoy the fountains and flowers.





And whatever else might make an appearance . . .



As we head toward the autumnal equinox this Friday the sun is sleeping later and spending its time in the southern sky. I'm already thinking of October and the #write31days challenge. I've got a plan and look forward to revealing it to you soon. I hope you'll join me! And if you're taking the challenge, please let me know so I can plan to follow along!


What are you seeing through your lens this week?

Blessings,



Sharing inspiration here:
Nature Notes, Through My LensBird D’pot,
Saturday’s Critters, Life thru the Lens,
Wild Bird WednesdayOur World Tuesday,
Community Global, Photo Friday, Little Things Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June