Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Saturday, October 28, 2017

Inspired by . . . Sing to Jesus: Day 28

Continuing the #write31day challenge  . . . you can find the entire series here.


Today's Reading:


Today's Offering:

There are days when we require mercy. We know what we deserve and we, like David, plead with God to spare us. (Psalm 28:2)

From the greatness of His love, His mercy comes. A currency we could never earn. The chains of death yield only to the blood of Christ.

Blessed be the Lord, for He has heard my voice as I plead for mercy.

Shalom,













No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June