Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Monday, January 4, 2021

 Inspired by . . . New Year, Same Choice




Happy New Year, friends!

I was reviewing my stats, looking at last year's posts, and was thankful to see that my most viewed post was Inspired by . . . a choice  If you missed it, click the link and have a look. 

I'm thankful that this was my most viewed post because it talks about the choice between good and evil and God's solution to save us even when we make the wrong choice. 

Yet, instead of leaving us to muck about in the mire and be trapped over and over again by the hopeless, sinful ways we are too inclined to choose, God had a plan to save us. Once for all.

This God, who showers us abundantly with His love, mercy, and grace is at the heart of this blog, my art, photography, and the daily devotions I share on IG and FB.

Last year was difficult and that fact didn't magically change when we hung up our new calendars earlier this week. Yet, despite all the darkness that 2020 held, there was light. Because many of you chose . . . 

Joy

Beauty

Kindness

Until Jesus returns, there will always be darkness in the world. There will be people who choose evil instead of good. In fact, the darkness is likely to increase in the days ahead. But that is no reason to despair. It is all the more reason to keep choosing . . .

Joy

Beauty

Kindness

Because, Beloved, you are from God and have overcome them, for He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. (1Jn 4:4) 

So no matter what this year brings, no matter how deep the darkness, until He returns, we stand firm. Girded with the belt of Truth and ready with the Gospel of peace.

Happy New Year, friends. Peace to you and your family.

Blessings,









No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June