Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Saturday, May 22, 2021

Inspired by . . . 10 years




Well, friends, I can hardly believe it but this May 29th will mark my 10 year anniversary of blogging!

With over 1000 posts to date, over the years I've averaged about nine posts a month. That's a lot of writing!

I originally started blogging with the intent to share about the novels I had written. But quickly realized that I wasn't comfortable constantly talking about myself or the books!

Thankfully the blog title, Inspired By, allowed me to write about pretty much anything that "inspired me" and so the first years are filled with posts about cooking, crafts, birdwatching, and photography.

In 2012-2013 the blog shifted away from crafts and DIY, and in 2014 started focusing more on photography and devotionals.

I joined Instagram in 2015 and the platform has served me well for years, especially during those times when job demands and health issues have limited my ability to blog regularly.

I've met so many interesting people and made some very special friends.

I'm working on a giveaway to celebrate my anniversary and to say thank you to all of you who have supported and encouraged me over the years - so stay tuned!

Blessings,






No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June