Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Friday, August 19, 2011

Inspired by... baby

 

 

I've got some inspiration by way of scrapbook layouts (LO's) for you today.  When I first joined the Creative Teams (CT's) for Dancing Princess Designs and Designs by Krista, I was a little concerned about having appropriate photos to scrap.  After all, the majority of scrappers out there have families and are doing LO's (mostly) of their kids. On the other hand, I have quite a few a lifetime of memories saved on my computer and could probably find something to work with pretty much any kit out there! I was rockin' along pretty well until...

Krista asked me to work with her Baby Girl kit.

bbygirl_preview

Umm, baby? baby? anybody got a baby? Anybody had a baby?

We have several new babies in our church family and I knew my friends would probably let me do a LO using their pictures, but I really didn't have time to gain the necessary permission (my LO's are published in online galleries) and photos.  So, while I knew the photos wouldn't be the best quality, I decided to do a LO with some old family photos.

WJM_First_Year

This kit is really fun! And as you can see, there are many elements in the kit that didn't even make it into my LO. Working with the older pictures has got me thinking about working with some (much older) family pictures that my dad has collected over the years. Krista has some beautiful "old paper" kits which would work fabulously for this!

Here's a LO I did for last week's Trixie Scraps challenge, to use cardstock papers:

WildSeed_Farms

I also picked up two new kits this week:

preview

ts_masterchef_ep

 

Aromatic Herbs by et Designs and Master Chef by Trixie Scraps.  I'll be using these for some fun hybrid ideas I have in mind and will be sharing those with you soon! (the images are linked if you want to check them out in more detail)

I'm working on several projects that I'll be sharing with you soon.  And I finished a project today that I'll be sharing with you tomorrow and I can't wait for you to see what I made!!!

 

Are you working on any projects you're excited about sharing?

I'd love to hear!

 

Blessings,

Blog_Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June