Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Inspired by... warmth

 

Nothing speaks warmth to me like the Hawaiian islands!

 

plumaria

 

Forged from molten lava, their very heart beats with fire.

Extreme_Danger

Volcano

 

Knowing this, you might expect the intense beauty that is birthed from the mineral rich soil.

 

Orchids

 

Or...

CoastLine

...it might just take your breath away.

 

Have a wonder-filled day,

 

Blog_Signature

 

Volcano image is textured with Kim's serious magic and the orchids are textured with her awaken texture.

 

 

Sharing inspiration here:

kimklassencafe photosbyleanne and<br /> then, she {snapped}

12 comments:

  1. Lovely. I feel the heat! :) Love the detail in the first shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful pictures for the Warmth theme. I especially like the "molten lava danger" sign - can't get much warmer than that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic photos! Thanks for sharing them. What a great perspective on that second one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last pic took my breath away! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your first picture - the colours look wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your shots of Hawaii! Just came back from there a few weeks ago!! So breathtakingly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How lucky are you! All the shots are great, but that flower is spectacular! Thanks for linking up to Flower Art Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic images! Love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Makes me want to go back . . . love the plumeria.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The plumeria is stunning, with such lovely colors. Lovely photo collection!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous pics! I'd love to visit one day.

    ReplyDelete

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June