Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Saturday, July 16, 2011

Inspired by... plaid


I never met a plaid I didn't did like.  Well, maybe one or two, but I am, admittedly, a simple solid kinda girl!; When I do go for a design, it's usually floral.  I think this may have something to do with being dressed in awful red and black plaid jumpers as a child. [shudder]

Don't worry, if you love plaid, I still love you!  Diversity is part of what makes life great!  I have friends that wear plaid, polka dots, you name it - and they look GREAT doing it.  Me, not so much!

In the graphic design world, I still tend to prefer solids, but I am more apt to put a plaid on paper than on my body.  So when Trixie Scraps announced their Challenge Thursday was to use plaid papers in a scrapbook layout, I didn't cringe.

I'd been looking for an excuse to use their beautiful Oceanside kit, so in between trips to Home Depot (to get supplies for some fun projects I'll be sharing with you next week!) and cooking dinner for my family, I came up with this:


What do you think?  
Seriously, I really would like to know :)

Happy Saturday!  Hope you are having a blessed day!

Blessings,



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June