Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Friday, July 22, 2011

Inspired by... bees {free printable}


Are you afraid of bees?  
My mom is.  
Understandable since if there is one within a mile radius of her, she will get stung.
Personally, I think bees are pretty neat.  
Fascinating even.
Although I must admit I prefer not to get too cozy with them. 

Why do bees inspire me?
Because they help remind me of God's sovereignty.
Up until recently they have been an aerodynamic mystery.  Only the advancement of high-speed photography has allowed scientists to finally unlock their secret.

God, of course, has known this all along.  

Since the moment He created them, He has been making sure they were able to do the job He created them to do.
His eye is on the sparrow... and the bumble bee.

And it's definitely on you and me.

When we're feeling loaded down, tired, too heavy to fly, it's important we remember His command:

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God."

...and His promise:

"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
God created us with a purpose too, and when we seek Him, He blesses us with exactly what we need to get the job done!
 
I hope the free printable I have for you today will inspire you and remind you of this verse.


Click on the image, then right click to save it to your computer.  
It's formatted 8x10.

The wonderful graphics are from The Graphics Fairy.

If you're fascinated by bees like I am, or are looking for a "teaching moment" for your kids this summer, the video and resource links below might interest you.

The one link in particular, for Pest World for Kids, has downloadable lesson plans and games.

Have fun!
Bee Blessed!

Blessings,


Links About Bees:


Video About How Bees Fly:


Linking up here:

Tidy Mom   Somewhat Simple   Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!  
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June