Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Thursday, July 21, 2011

Inspired by... before and after {1}


Hello friends! I hope you're having a wonderful week!
Today, I'm excited to share with you my first Before and After project.
Remember...
Simple.
Inexpensive.
Practical.

Here is my first re do:

I have to admit, plastic planters bug get to me after awhile.  I've been brainstorming ideas (other than paint, which can be tricky on plastic and with use around living things) but haven't come up with a final, happy solution yet... still working through a couple though!

In the meantime, I've been eye-ing these hanging planter baskets for years but could never justify the cost.  Hubby and I were at Home Depot the other day picking up supplies for another project (I'll be showing you soon!) and to my happy amazement, I saw these planters for under $7!  

I really love the difference it made.  It gave the ferns a more polished, elegant look.

What do you think?

Blessings,



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June