Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Saturday, August 13, 2011

Inspired by... Boho Dress

 

 

Jenn, at Dancing Princess Designs (in collaboration with Laura Burger), has done it again!

dprincess_boho_kit_LRG

This kit is amazing! and I'm so excited to get to work with it!

But even better than that, my friends; Benny and Chandra Slusser from In His Design Photography let me "scrap" some of Benny's phenomenal work!

If you live in Texas (or even if you don't!) and need a photographer, I highly recommend them!

Here's a look at some of my layouts, using Benny's photos and Boho Dress:

Boho_Dress_LO_One

Boho_Dress_LO_Two

Boho_Dress_LO_Three

As you can see, I didn't even get into those rich orange and greens that this kit has to offer! There is just so much you can do! Wow!

If you like what you see, I hope you'll click on the kit picture above and check out Jenn's store.

Hope y'all are having a wonderful Saturday!

We bought Aslan, a.k.a. Baby Kitty a new toy last night. 

I'll leave you with some images of the fun!

Peeking_Ou_Tunnel

Crinkle_Note

Inside_Tube

Paw_Tunnel

Blessings,

Blog_Signature

 

 

Sharing inspiration here:


1 comment:

  1. I love these kits . . . so colorful and I think they really DO inspire even more creativity! Love your pics too and that little Aslan is too too cute! Especially like the last pic with that little tail sticking out!

    ReplyDelete

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June