Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Monday, December 12, 2011

Inspired by... 12 Days of Textures {Day 1}

 

Okay, I know what some of you are saying, "You have time for this?"

Right.

But it's fun, (and I'm a sucker for anything even remotely resembling an advent calendar!)

So... I'm participating in Kim Klassen's:

12DAYSBANNERpost

 

Today we're using Kim's beautifully melodious texture: Lilly

 

kk_Lillysample

 

I pulled this shot from my Hawaiian archive.

 

Mouse over to see original.

 

Not a drastic change, but I love the border and the musical notes. Will definitely be using this texture again!

I encourage you to click on the 12 Days link and check out what everyone else is doing. There is some stunning talent on display over at The Cafe!

I'm working on another An Inspired Noel post to share with y'all, too, so check back later this week!

 

Speaking of music, what Christmas CD(s) are you listening to this year?

I'm still enjoying Casting Crowns, Peace on Earth, from last year... and I have a Christmas Harp CD that I listen to over and over...

 

Blessings,

Blog_Signature

 

2 comments:

  1. beautiful floral capture....love those tropical flowers! And love Kim's new texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey June, love that image, what is the tree? It looks like the Pohutukawa that we have here in New Zealand, it is called the NZ Christmas Tree because it flowers at Christmas.
    Anyway wishing you a wonderful Christmas from New Zealand.
    Blessings
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June