Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Inspired by... Noel {Inspiration #7}

 

 

Inspiring_Noel_Button

 

I have another {joyfully} Inspired Noel for you today! And since this is also Day 2 of Kim Klassen's 12 Days of Textures it worked out just beautifully that texture #2, the lovely Annabelle, features more "musically noted" edges!

 

Girl_Dog_Star_Ornament

 

Isn't she sweet? I found her and the two other images I used on these star ornaments over at The Graphics Fairy.

These little wooden stars are 29cents at the craft store, and turned out so pretty, don't you think?

 

Star_Process_1

I began by cutting out some music paper and inking the edges, then using modge podge to apply it to the star.

After letting that dry thoroughly I added the Graphics Fairy images.

 

Star_Process_2

Then finally some glitter around the edges of each star. 

 

Girl_Dog_Star_Ornament

The Merry Christmas envelope image graces the back of each star.

 

MC_Star_Ornament

Baby_Jesus_Star_Ornament You can see the Annabelle texture the best on this one. Love!

 

Oh, and did I mention that PiliAloha helped with the photo shoot?

 

Pili_Star_Ornaments

Have you made any special ornaments this year?

 

Blessings,

Blog_Signature

 

 

 

 

Sharing inspiration here:

12DAYSBANNERpost Photobucket Momma Hens CoopA Crafty Soiree The Shabby Nest  Stuff and Nonsense

 Positively Splendid  bragbuttonfinalsmall

4 comments:

  1. What a neat idea for an ornament! That song is a favorite from way back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely, you made a very special ornament :)
    Happy Holiday Season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ;) LOVE your Blue and Gold! I have a Catablue named Bella <3 love your ornament as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute :D

    Happy Holidays from me and mine to you and yours!
    ~Suzanne in NW Illinois
    Visiting from Brag Monday, at GraphicsFairy
    See you "next year" when Brag Monday's begin again here at GF!

    ReplyDelete

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June