Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Inspired by... sheep

 

I am so, so, so, so happy to have my internet back up and running!  Since my "real" job as well as blogging depends on it... seriously, this has felt like the longest week of my life!

I have a sweet little craft for you today!

I was inspired by Melissa, over at Zen and Now Garden, who was inspired by the Inadvertent Farmer! {sigh} So much inspiration in blogland!

Introducing... Eweena! 

Purple_Sheep2

 

Isn't she classy?  Eweena currently stands on my desk next to one of my favorite Christmas presents... (thanks, M.S.!)

 

All_You_Need

 

You might even say, "All you need is love... from a cat."  But I digress...

These sweet sheep were so easy to make, would be a great craft to do with your kiddos (if you have them) and can be dressed up in so many different ways!

Here are a couple dressed for the holidays...

 

White_Black

 

I hand stitched the little tags to say, "4 EWE" – so cute!

 

White

 

Melissa has a lot of great ideas on her blog and a tutorial, so be sure and click over to check out her versions. 

 

Purple_Sheep

 

With Spring right around the corner (yes, I'm hopeful!) these would be fun to make in soft pastels with tulips or roses around their necks, to incorporate into your Easter & Spring decor – or give as gifts!

I'd love to see what you come up with!

Blessings,

Blog_Signature

Sharing inspiration here:

Momma Hens Coop A Crafty Soiree The Shabby Nest Stuff and Nonsense HookingupwithHoH 

2 comments:

  1. what a small world... I made these with my daughters after seeing them in the inadvertant farmer two years ago ( maybe three years)...they are part of our spring decor...

    ReplyDelete

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June