Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Friday, January 6, 2012

Inspired by... serendipitous beginnings

 

My dad and I made a move recently. It was a hard move, but we've found unexpected and wonderful things in the midst of the difficulty.

Mainly, a (nearly) overwhelming support from family and friends. People who have gone out of their way to show support and let us know we are loved.

God is good. All the time. And He will, in His own time, make sense of the chaos.

We've moved to a charming little cottage I call Casa Verde.

 

VERDE_COTTAGE

Verde for green, of course, but verde (verdant) also speaks of growing and flourishing. And that is my prayer for this new beginning in our lives.

There is peace here at Casa Verde and for that I am very thankful.

I've never been a morning person, but it's hard not to be enticed as the cottage fills with liquid gold every morning.

 

SUNRISE_2

Despite the heavy drapes, the sun always finds a way to spill through. I'm finding it hard to resist.

We had a heavy, enchanting, mist this morning...

 

SUNRISE

...giving me one more reason to wish the internet was installed so I didn't have to schlep over to my friend's house to impose on use her internet. Our hope is by Monday, things will be getting back to normal in that regard.

In the meantime, I'm facing a weekend without my computer at Casa Verde... hmmm, that might turn out to be unexpectedly wonderful!

 

Blessings,

Blog_Signature

1 comment:

  1. i am just verde with envy! what an adoraable cottage...and I pray that you settle well.... I need to come and shoot that landscape... ready for company???

    ReplyDelete

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June