Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Inspired by... YOU

 

Have you been enjoying the "best of" posts popping up all over blogland this last week? I've enjoyed the opportunity to catch some posts I previously missed.

After reviewing the top ten blog posts (based on your page views) on Inspired by... I noticed that many of the post dates were early on and since so many of you are new followers I thought you might enjoy a recap in case you missed some of the favorites!

Here's the inspired countdown...

 

#Ten

The Hoots!

Family_Close

#Nine

Inspired Noel #3

Loved_Pendant

 

#Eight

Noel

Snowman_Box

 

#Seven

Before and After Projects

Before_After_Ferns

 

#Six

Inspired Noel #1

Double_Lace

 

#Five

Tote Makeover

Beach_ToteII

 

#Four

Free Printable

Bee_Anxious

 

#Three

Fabric Pumpkins

Pumpkin_CloseUp

 

#Two

Flaws Turned Fabulous

Finished_Frame

And the most viewed post

of 2011

Inspired Noel #4

Tree_Pair_From_Above

I hope you saw something new and inspiring today!  Thank you all for following, commenting, pinning, Facebook-ing and just plain viewing Inspired by...

 

I hope to continue to inspire you in 1012!

 

Blessings on your New Year,

Blog_Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June