Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Sunday, May 31, 2015

Inspired by . . . a month in photos: May


May 2015 will definitely go down in the record books in Texas.  We've had 21 days of rain this month - I can only pray that June is drier. 

Despite the weather, I was actually able to get out quite a bit with my camera. I posted 74 photos on the blog in May, which made choosing seven for my collage a bit of a challenge!

I could have made two collages, I suppose. But more isn't always better. Sometimes it's just more.

My picks from the merry month of May:


My favorite photo of the month:


Quote of the month:

“Life isn't long enough to do all you could accomplish.
And what a privilege even to be alive.
In spite of all the pollutions and horrors, how beautiful this world is.
Supposing you only saw the stars once every year. Think what you would think.
The wonder of it!”
- Tasha Tudor

Sprinklings of God's mercy and grace:

1.  protection from the storms
2. monarch encounter
3. answered prayer from an unexpected source
4. inspiring treasures from the past
5. new life


What about you, when you look back
at May, what do you see?

Blessings,

Monday's the last day to enter the giveaway - won't you come help me celebrate? click here


Sharing inspiration here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June