Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Monday, June 29, 2015

Inspired by . . . a month in photos: June

I wrote about the passing of June here. It was a hurried month. My favorite month of the year, it was not at all the slow inhale into summer that I’d hoped it to be. I’m not sure it was any one thing that made it this way, it just was.

But looking back, there were definitely moments.

Moments of wonder . . . moments of JOY.

 

JUNE_Collage

 

Favorite photo of the month:

Mexican_Hat_Wildflower

 

I’ve had this quote on my desktop inspiring me all month, thank you, Lisa:

I don’t want to be the one who says life is beautiful,

I want to be the one who feels it. ~Marty Rubin

 

Sprinklings of God’s mercy and grace:

1. A royal encounter

2. Gems of JOY

3. Sunshine

4. Celebration

5. Evidence of His work in the life of a loved-one

 

What about you, when you look

back at June, what do you see?

 

Blessings,

Blog_Signature

 

Sharing inspiration here:

Mona’s Picturesque

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June