Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Inspired by . . . Life thru My Lens 27:52

I bought myself a {cheap} tripod for my birthday.

So I’ve been playing. Mostly testing out the max zoom. Seeing how sharp the pictures turn out, etc.

I have so many pictures, I thought Mona’s collage templates would be the best way to share them with you, along with some wisdom and inspiration from Helen Keller.

Enjoy.

 

Hummingbird_Collage

 

"Everything has its wonders, even darkness and silence, and I learn,

whatever state I may be in, therein to be content."

 

Flower_Collage

 

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved we can never lose,

for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us."

 

Second_Collage

 

"Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it."

 

 

Blessings,

Blog_Signature

 

 

Sharing inspiration here:

Our_World_Tuesday

NatureNotes

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June