Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Inspired by . . . Life thru My Lens 37:52

We have a bully in our yard.

 

Ruby-throated_Hummingbird

 

Mr. Ruby-throated Hummingbird is in town and he refuses to let anyone else come near the feeders. Even the females.

 

Ruby-throated_Hummingbird_Female

Isn’t she lovely?

 

He has chased my black-chinned hummers off for now . . .

 

Ruby-throated_Hummingbird_Collage

 

. . . but they’ll be back as soon as Mr. Ruby-throat heads further south!

 

What are you seeing through your lens this week?

 

Blessings,

Blog_Signature

Sharing inspiration here:

Life Thru the Lens at Lisa Kerner-Simply Living Photography     NatureNotes

Wild Bird Wednesday     Our_World_Tuesday

Little by Little P52 Sweet Shot Tuesday with Kent Weakley

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June