Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Monday, November 30, 2015

Inspired by . . . a month in photos: November

 

November? what? where?

Gone.

Yup.

That was November.

{I think the elves were conspiring against the turkeys . . . or something}

 

NOV_Collage

 

My images are not nearly as November-ish as the lovely Mona’s. Please click over and give her some love. You won’t be sorry.

 

Favorite photo:

Queen_yellowFlower

 

Favorite quote:

 

To live content with small means;

to seek elegance rather than luxury,
and refinement rather than fashion;
to be worthy, not respectable, wealthy, not rich;
to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart;
to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently,
await occasions, hurry never;
in a word to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious,

grow up through the common-
this is my symphony.    

~ William Henry Channing

 

May it be our guide into this season of Advent . . .

 

When you look back at November,

what do you see?

Blessings,

Blog_Signature

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June