Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Inspired by . . . framed in glass

 

We just spent a cold, wet, blustery weekend in north Texas.  The weather was perfect for one thing . . .

. . . getting us into the Christmas spirit!

The town squares were dressed in twinkling lights and the shops were filled with all things merry and bright. Lovely things, cozy and warm, just what you’d expect to see this time of year.

Snowmen and Santas are icons of the season, but there is one, little red bundle of feathers that makes me think Christmas all the year through.

I’m blessed to have several pairs of cardinals that have made their home near mine here in south Texas. Of course, I have a gazillion pictures of them, but being south Texas, not one of those pictures includes snow!

I thought it would be fun to do a little creative texturing over the next four weeks leading up to Christmas, and share with you some before and after images of these beautiful red birds. Enjoy!

Before:

Cardinals_Hope_Before

 

After:

Cardinals_Hope

 

Framed in Glass

Starburst crystals cling to the window pane

Lavish mounting for a frame

Cardinals in the snow

All rights reserved @ Debra Squyres 2013

 

Blessings,

Blog_Signature

Sharing inspiration here:

Nature Notes, Sweet Shot Tuesday, Through My Lens, Little Things Thursdays,

Bird D’pot, Saturday’s Critters, Life thru the Lens, Wild Bird Wednesday,

Our World Tuesday, Community Global

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June