Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Inspired by . . . January: a look back

I'm a couple of days late with my January post. I enJOYed participating in Mona's 'a month in photos' link up so much last year, I knew I wanted to continue.  But with the new year upon us, I also knew I wanted my month in review posts to be a little different.

Mona's fabulous new {free} template took care of my new look. Thank you, Mona! And Karrilee's enthusiasm over Emily P. Freeman's link up convinced me to include her 'what I learned' format into my monthly reminiscence.

So here's a {new} look back at what I learned in January!



Christmas doesn't have to be celebrated on Dec. 25th: Our family got together on Jan, 2nd this year. It was a time of sweet fellowship and laughter.

Pain affects every aspect of your life: Between my sciatic {or sacroiliitis, whichever it is}, my tooth pain, and my allergies last month I feel like January was completely wasted. I know for many of you, this is a constant struggle.

Prayer matters: Not only does God hear and act on our prayers, but knowing someone is praying for you has a positive, calming affect. Thank you for responding to me with love and prayer when I share in this space.

It's important to never stop learning: I'm so thankful for friends like Kim Klassen, and others, who offer online classes on a variety of subjects. Many of these lovely ladies {and gentlemen} offer both free and fee-based classes. Kim's Leap Into Lightroom class has been transformational to my workflow!

There is no where we can go that God has not already stood: I know this, but God impressed this truth upon me once again, in a profound way, last month.

When you look back at January,
what do you see?

***

And now, let's embrace
February, and all it has to teach us.


Blessings,



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June