Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Inspired by . . . Life thru My Lens 8:52

The pear tree is in bloom, and I am like a bee caught in it's intoxicating web.




It always blooms early, usually to it's own detriment. However, this year has been warm and the pollinators are out in droves! So I have a hope of pears for the first time!


Eastern Phoebe

I visit her every day. Drinking in the weight of her nectar. Her garments are dipped in honey and laced with sugar.


Variegated Fritillary


American Lady

Red Admiral

The bees and butterflies dance a cadence that woos me deeper into her sacred speech. Whispered blessings that only my heart understands.


Cucumber Beetle
 "If an [pear] blossom or a ripe [pear] could tell its own story, it would be, still more than its own, the story of the sunshine that smiled upon it, of the winds that whispered to it, of the birds that sang around it, of the storms that visited it, and of the motherly tree that held it and fed it until its petals were unfolded and its form developed." Lucy Larcom


What are you seeing
through your lens
this week?

Have a wonder-filled day!


Sharing inspiration here:
Nature Notes, Through My Lens, Little Things Thursdays,
Bird D’pot, Saturday’s Critters, Life thru the Lens, Wild Bird Wednesday,
Our World Tuesday, Community Global, Photo Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June