Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Sunday, May 29, 2016

Inspired by . . . an anniversary

It's that time of year again. 

Today marks the five-year anniversary of this blog. I've written before about my purpose here, and how much has changed over the years.

Today, I'm celebrating with a new blog header - and a look back on three of the least-viewed posts of 2015.

I know how hard it is to keep up with all my blogging friends, so if you've missed any of these, I hope you'll take the time to click through and read one now.

Day 30: His name is El Olam


Day 22: His Character is Faithful


Grateful Series: Every Blessing Turned to Praise


Above all, this day is a day to celebrate all of you. Your support, your readership, your encouragement and your prayers.

Thank you,


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June