Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Monday, June 20, 2016

Inspired by . . . Life thru My Lens 25:52

Happy first day of summer! and

Happy Birthday to my Mom!

These shots are pure south Texas summer. EnJOY!


Strawberry Moon - watch for it - tonight!


A Northern Cardinal coveting the water fountain.


For everything there is a season.

When the bully won't let you drink from the feeder.


I'm enjoying the bees this year!

Dinner for baby.

Speaking of babies! I finally captured one of our fawns. So cute!

Enjoying a lot of little visitors to the blooms this year. This is some kind of Hairstrike, I think.

Finally, a nice, gentle, soaking rain!

What are you seeing
through your lens this week?

Blessings,



Sharing inspiration here:
Nature Notes, Through My Lens, Little Things Thursdays,
Bird D’pot, Saturday’s Critters, Life thru the Lens, Wild Bird Wednesday,
Our World Tuesday, Community Global, Photo Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June