Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Monday, July 11, 2016

Inspired by . . . Life thru My Lens 28:52

I've been saving these images for a while. I think this week is the perfect time to share them with you. We can all use a little humor, a little levity to balance the heaviness and sorrow.

If you're a regular here you know I love birds. I delight in watching their activity. The simple acts of feeding, building nests and raising families. I enjoy capturing them on film with my camera and am always amazed by their vibrant colors and detailed markings. Each one is a work of the Master's hand.

But just as with our family pictures sometimes the camera catches them in a not so flattering pose. Today I'm sharing with you some of those unflattering shots that I've collected over the years. 




Eastern Phoebe

Scissor-tailed Flycatcher

Black-chinned Hummingbird

Lesser Goldfinch

Black-chinned Hummingbird

Black-chinned Hummingbird

Greater Roadrunner

Carolina Wren

Eastern Srub Jay

House Finch

Northern Cardinal
Birds look so different "head-on" don't they?

I hope these brought a smile to your face today.

Blessings,



Sharing inspiration here:
Nature Notes, Through My Lens, Little Things Thursdays,
Bird D’pot, Saturday’s Critters, Life thru the Lens, Wild Bird Wednesday,
Our World Tuesday, Community Global, Photo , Life-n-Reflection

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June