Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Inspired by . . . Life thru My Lens 30:52

Looking for some help from my birder friends this week to identify this bird:



It can be difficult this time of year with so many immature birds around. Please leave a comment if you have an ID to share. I'm in south Texas.

UPDATE: popular opinion thinks this may be a female indigo bunting. I'll let you know if the male shows up!

It's fun to watch the birds preen. They strike the funniest poses. This is one of the few times the Mockingbird is silent. Preening and eating.









We were blessed with some rain yesterday!



Rain showers my spirit and waters my soul.
~Emily Logan Decens



What's watering your soul this week?

Blessings,



Sharing inspiration here:
Nature Notes, Through My Lens, Little Things Thursdays,
Bird D’pot, Saturday’s Critters, Life thru the Lens, Wild Bird Wednesday,
Our World Tuesday, Community Global, Photo Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June