Welcome

Welcome! I'm so glad you stopped by today! If you're inspired by what you see, I invite you to follow along via one (or more) of the options on the side bar below.


Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Inspired by . . . Life thru My Lens 35:52

Friends, I'm up to my eyeballs this week, but I had just had to post. It's not always appropriate or necessary to share all of what we may be going through. 

Suffice to say, my Dreamer and I are dealing with a lot right now - - just like many of you.

So here's a reminder that God is faithful.

This week . . . 


God gave me a frog.


Honestly? I could not contain my JOY. A frog in my fountain! Delight! And then I remembered something from a conference long, long ago:

F ully
R ely
O n
G od

Southern Leopard Frog
Do you see? God knew I'd be excited about the frog. He knew seeing this little guy make a home in my fountain would bring me incredible JOY. And that would have been enough.

But God . . .
Now to Hiim who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen. (Eph 3:20-21)
Because of Who He is, He wanted to give me more than JOY. He wanted to remind me of Himself. That He is enough. That I can Fully Rely On {God} Him.

No matter what you're facing right now, you can too.

Shalom,



Sharing inspiration here:
Nature Notes, Through My LensBird D’pot,
Saturday’s Critters, Life thru the Lens,
Wild Bird WednesdayOur World Tuesday,
Community Global, Photo Friday, Little Things Thursday
Small WondersTestimony Tuesday, #TellHisStory,
Thought Provoking Thursday, Grace & Truth,
Inspire Me Monday, RaRa Link Up, Intentional Tuesday,
#WordswithWinter, Titus 2 Tuesday, Thoughtful Thursdays,
Encourage Me Monday, Wholehearted Wednesday,
Women with Intention Wednesdays, Word Filled Wednesday,
#GiveMeGrace, Sitting Among Friends, #Glimpsesofhisbeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you read something here that inspired you, I’d love to hear about it. Please know I appreciate every comment! Thanks so much for stopping by! Blessings, June